Doing it right the first time...
...deciding on any type of sewage treatment system is a big decision so it is essential to make the right choice, for you and your circumstances in view of 'future proofing' your home and your investment.
'We do it Simpler'From the beginning Waterflow’s engineer’s vision in developing 'The NaturalFlow' was to reduce the high-tech dependency with the consequent risk of system failure, costly power usage and meticulous monitoring that is all too common with most Onsite Sewage Systems.
To achieve this, the engineer has combined various forms of well researched and established passive treatments and natural processes, which are very proficient at treating sewage and wastewater and are so effective that they actually reduce the solid waste by up to 95%. This treatment commences in the Wormorator® module which is an enclosed Eco-system that simulates the forest floor working away silently in your back yard.
Robust and PowerfulMoving up the chain of life-forms capable of digesting solid matter from human wastes, Waterflow NZ Ltd came to the conclusion early that vermiculture and biological processes offered the best means of low-tech treatment for the solid waste.
As has been shown through extensive trialing, these processes which reduce the solids by up to 95% are unmatched by any other type of system, meaning virtually no ‘pumpouts’ or hassle of getting rid of this waste. Worms are not only capable of digesting human waste (including toilet paper and kitchen scraps) but are also far less sensitive then micro-organisms to their diet and to ambient environmental conditions.
Council CompliantThe NaturalFlow system is a modular, extremely versatile and environmentally friendly sewage and wastewater management system that is the result of extensive research and field trials, for over a decade or more with a key stage in the design and development of the NaturalFlow system being our extensive consultation with local and regional authorities and internationally recognised wastewater management engineers - this ensures the NaturalFlow system meets all regulatory requirements and best practice codes for the New Zealand environment and further afield.
The NaturalFlow system provides for every site variation and is virtually maintenance free.
Through experience, we know that the last thing you want to spend time and money on, is the up-keep of your wastewater system.
With simple, straightforward installation and operation, the NaturalFlow requires no power in the treatment processes, so it’s cost effective from day one, and into the future.
The system accommodates and works with all of today’s conveniences such as conventional toilets, garbage disposal units from the kitchen and even existing wastewater management systems that need upgrading.
In this way, costs involved with installing and maintaining the NaturalFlow system are kept to an absolute minimum.
The NaturalFlow is a modular system designed to suit your individual site needs. From primary through to secondary treatment, your system is designed for your specific site and your particular needs.
All domestic wastewater can be taken care of, and even on steep sites with poor soakage, NaturalFlow will deliver consistent results.
Whether it’s complete disposal or grey water reuse, the NaturalFlow system will accommodate all requests, and through recommended plantings will become a lush feature of its surrounding landscape.
From installation through to everyday use, the NaturalFlow system fits in with you and your family.
It’s commonly known by industry and home owners alike, that it’s the solids, grease and grit of wastewater that is the major cause of system failures. NaturalFlow solves this problem from the very start, by separating the black water, for special attention through the Wormorator® module which reduces the solids by up to 95%, using vermiculture.
By removing and reducing these pollutants at the very start of the process, the downstream treatment of the liquid content is ‘plain sailing’. This dramatically reduces on-going system maintenance to virtually zero, and ensures the system will continue to operate at peak performance for years.
NaturalFlow is a natural system that uses well-established, sustainable processes to treat domestic and commercial wastewater and is so effective, it actually reduces the solid waste by up to 95%.
Nature is one huge recycling mechanism and NaturalFlow harnesses these forces, working with our environment rather than against it. The system does not draw on any other resources and does not use external power in any of the treatment processes. NaturalFlow supports self-sufficiency.
NaturalFlow is easy on the ear and on the eye, and is a quiet passive system, with no noisy mechanics or high-tech electronics. The resulting effluent is odourless, and with the system housed beneath the ground - the NaturalFlow will soon be completely hidden by plant life.
1. Power Free Treatment Save - No power required in treatment processes.
90% less power than standard system on a flat site and No Power needed on a sloping site
2. Minimal Maintenance Save - 75% less maintenance then most other systems.
Uses natural processes that work and run forever without constant monitoring
3. Cost EffectiveSave - Natures active Bio-System - sustainable natural processes that work for you, for FREE! Producing a high quality, odourless result"So very quiet!"
4. Quiet Bio-SystemEnjoy – uses completely natural processes that mimic the forest floor. No noisy aerators and pumps running constantly (as associated with other systems)
5. Environmental CareRelax - Uses well established and sustainable natural filtration processes to take care of your wastewater, just like ‘nature’ does. Converting solid waste into valuable liquid fertiliser that will greatly enhance you landscape"Built for your Site"
6. Versatile Choice - A modular system built to suit your individual needs. From primary through to secondary treatment, your system is designed for your specific site and your particular need's
7. Robust & RuggedGreat – With high resistance to ‘shock’ and ‘intermittent’ loading 'YES! to garbage grinders
'8. Says 'Yes to Waste Masters'Excite - 'YES', at last a system so robust you can have a ‘waste master’ in your kitchen sink, which is not recommended by any other system
9. Standard Toilet SystemsSave - Accommodates and works with all of today’s conveniences including conventional toilets and fittings "A perfect fit on small site!"
10. Great for Difficult SitesSimple - With only light machinery required, the modular design of the NaturalFlow system, makes it a perfect fit for steep, low soakage and difficult to get to sites as most modules can be Man-handled into place
11. Save Your WaterFree - A precious element in today's world that needs protecting for the future, so being able to recycle your grey water is a great advantage for you to enjoy. (Ask for more detail re this possibility on your site)"Using Grey Water on gardens"
12. Performance GuaranteePeace of mind - You can have the absolute assurance of hassle free sewage treatment, for your site.